• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello Travelers & Neighbors!

Zombie_Girl

Bells
Winter Mittens
2m792f5.jpg

Hi! I am Jadis (well my character is) my friends call me Millie (actual me, lol)
and I love making new friends. I am 25/Female and my town is fairly new still.

It's boomed quite a bit since I started at the end of last month, mainly thanks
to the very awesome peeps I have met so far on ACC. But, I currently have
the T&T Mart, Dream Suite, Garden Shop by the mart, QR Code Machine at
the Able sisters shop, quite a few fossils in the museum, Club LOL was supposed
to open but hasn't yet (not sure why), my house has a few upgrades too and I am
hoping I can keep growing my town until it's beautiful, along the way I hope I can
help others and continue to do so even after I have achieved my own town goal's.

Magnolia's current ordinance is: Wealthy Town

I hope to meet you all soon! ^_^

~Regards,
Millie & Jadis ♥

Last edited:
Hello! ^_^ I was hoping you would stop by my thread, I am glad you did!
Thank You for the wonderful compliment, I am trying my best to make my
town look as lovely as I can. :blush: I love your signature, it's so fun & cute!

May I add you as a friend? Would you terribly mind if I visit your town? ^_^'

~ Thank You for welcoming me!! ♥

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to you! It makes me happy to hear of people feeling proud of their towns. We all put so much work into making them the best places they can be. Mine is still "under development." I started over and have spent the past few weeks getting all my dreamies and getting them settled. Now that this has been accomplished, the real work begins! >.o

Hello! ^_^ I was hoping you would stop by my thread, I am glad you did!
Thank You for the wonderful compliment, I am trying my best to make my
town look as lovely as I can. :blush: I love your signature, it's so fun & cute!

May I add you as a friend? Would you terribly mind if I visit your town? ^_^'

~ Thank You for welcoming me!! ♥
Hi.

Sure, I will add you when I have the chance; a bit early at the moment.

Hello and welcome to you! It makes me happy to hear of people feeling proud of their towns. We all put so much work into making them the best places they can be. Mine is still "under development." I started over and have spent the past few weeks getting all my dreamies and getting them settled. Now that this has been accomplished, the real work begins! >.o

Hello Mairen and Thank You! Yep, Yep I completely agree with you! :3
Mine is still under development as well but hey, I just recently got club LOL open
and Kicks too, I also put some paths in and planted more trees also did a few projects
I feel great about my town so far and I must thank the many wonderful peeps I have
met on ACC for helping me out so much since I started! ^_^ Dreamies? :eek:

Also, I would love to visit your town! Please add me. ^-^ ♥

ello wel ome

Hello There! Thank You :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi.

Sure, I will add you when I have the chance; a bit early at the moment.

Alrighty, Awesome!! :D

Last edited:
Hello~ Welcome to the forums!

What a cute little house and a wealthy town ordinance! How unique and unexampled! It must be quite the chore to tend to all of those flowers. ;)

Welcome to Belltree! You seem like a very nice person and I'm happy you are so proud of your town. I hope you enjoy your time in this community. :)

Hello~ Welcome to the forums!

What a cute little house and a wealthy town ordinance! How unique and unexampled! It must be quite the chore to tend to all of those flowers. ;)

Hello! Well, Thank You! Well I love my little garden so I make sure to water! :3
I also have great visitors who often help around my town, those sneaky lovelies. ^-^
I would love to add you and visit your town if you are up for it. :D

P.S. I love your av it looks fun. :) and sorry for the late reply!

Welcome to Belltree! You seem like a very nice person and I'm happy you are so proud of your town. I hope you enjoy your time in this community. :)

Hello There Mister! ^_^ Thank You very much for the welcome and I like to consider myself
a nice person and I hope others think so as well. I am quite proud of my little town and it's
probably because I am molding my town into what I want it to be little by little. It seems like
I will with all the lovely people whom have already taken the time to come greet me.
I am super excited to meet more members now. :p

Also, so sorry for the late reply! Btw, your sig is funky fun...
I bet it has something to do with the smash bros game.

Last edited:
hahaha.... Love the signature on your posts!!:cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Magnolia Town looks great, Millie! Hope I can visit sometime.:)

Back