Hello there!

midnightsparkles

Bells
Switch
7205-5979-7196
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I thought I would make a post to introduce myself! I'm midnightsparkles, but you can call me Rose. I love Animal Crossing even though I've only played ACNL and ACHHD. I got the games very close to when they were released and have loved them ever since. I usually play by myself because I don't have anyone else to play with so if you want to play with me I would greatly appreciate it.

Other than playing ACNL, I love to play other casual games on my 3DS, read, watch TV shows and anime, and go on my iPad, phone or laptop.

I love Pokemon and Mario Kart as well so if you wanna play those games with me I'm definitely open to that.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing community!

Hi! It seems a lot of people here love not only Animal Crossing, but Pokemon and Mario Kart as well (including me). I only started yesterday and I already have made a bunch of friends!

Hi! I'm new too, and I just start playing ACNL and ACHH too hehe~ I connect the two games but I don't know very well that is the advance of having both... Oh well, nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Back