• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello tbters!

mouthrat

wild sprout
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
heyo, me from the future here. i doubt anyone is reading this, but a lot of this info isn't really accurate anymore, so please bear that in mind as you read :)

hello everyone! let me just say, i'm not fresh off the registration page. i've been here for like, 2 or 3 weeks now, and i really like it here. however, i was too scared to make an introduction post when i first registered because i wanted to familiarize myself with the platform before making posts that weren't as related to the game. but, i have about 75 posts up now, so i'd say i'm pretty familiar.

so, hello!

my name is sprout, i use any pronouns, and my favorite color is green. i spend a lot of my spare time playing games like acnh, minecraft, and miitopia on my switch. i also have a 3ds, and the only games i really play on there are disney: magical world and acnl. i haven't gotten too far on acnl since i only started recently and it's not the same as acnh. however on acnh i've restarted my island once after having the game for a year and i've just recently got caught up with where i used to be, only with the new 2.0 items i didn't have before. for those of you wondering, i personally haven't gotten far enough in acnl to determine which of the two i like better. however, i like the graphics of acnh way better, but the dialogue in acnl is better than acnh. if there's any animal crossing edition i'm interested in, it would have to be city folk or the original edition for the gamecube. yes, i have the hhp dlc, and it's very fun. however, i haven't played it in a while because i'm not feeling super great about my decorating skills, so i only go on to check the shop stock. i think i answered all the questions that are commonly asked on these intro posts, but if i forgot one, please feel free to ask!

also, if you're interested, my dream address is 2859-6221-3102, and my creator id is 5447-0881-7346. i also run a thrift shop here on tbt, and so far we have had 0 lovely customers, so if you want to check that out, i would love that.

thank youuu, and goodbye! <3

Last edited:
hello!! You followed me anr i think you're really cool i hope we can interact someday okay byeee,, ^^

I've seen you around, welcome! 🎉 I'm glad you've been enjoying it here!
thank you! <3 i have been! the community is super nice and has been so helpful! i don't think i would've gotten a 3-star island if it wasn't for tbt :')
Post automatically merged:

hello!! You followed me anr i think you're really cool i hope we can interact someday okay byeee,, ^^
oh yea, i've definitely seen you! you seem super cool as well, probably the reason why i followed you LMAO you're so sweet though! thank you! <3

Welcome to the community. I’ve seen you around a bit. I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it here. It’s a nice place for the most part. You seem like a lovely person! Hope you decide to stick around.

<3<3<3<33if you ever need anything let me know!

Back