Hello people ;D

QTMartina

Bells
Hey im QTMartina and im from Germany. (sorry for my bad english)

Im here because i want to meet people from different countries so please play with me ;D

your QTMartina

Hey cutie pie. C: <3

First of all, it's ok! Even if you have to use Google Translate, we appreciate the efforts. Welcome to the forums. I think this is a great place to meet people from around the world to play with. I have met British people, Canadian people, American people, Filipino people, Japanese people, people from the Congo (Shoutout: you know who you are) as well!

It becomes quite the experience when we all play together. ^_^ I hope you can make friends on these forums to be encouraged to stay. If you ever need help feel free to send me a PM or visitor message me. I'd be happy to help.

Willkommen in den Foren und genie?en Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier!
How was my German? :3 Should I practice more?

Also your siggy is so cute. ;~; Did you make it yourself? <3 Marina looks amazing!

Yeah its everytime much fun to meet new people and you need to speak an other language xD and well now you met someone fom Germany ;D

And thank you for your helpsupport QvQ your a nice person ;D

Wuho you can speak german OAO holy your german is pretty good. Just change in den Foren to "im Forum" and everything is perfect ;D

Yeah i made it myself and gosh its realy hard to do the animals xD but im glad you like it QvQ

Thank you so much for the compliment!

Ich bin auf meine Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache zu arbeiten! Also bitte nicht b?se sein, wenn ich einige Satzstrukturen falsch machen. : (

Did it take you a long time to draw those? Would you ever consider opening up a shop to sell your art here? :3 Also, what program do you use?

I used to use Photoshop when I made my signatures. I don't have it any more so now. :c I kinda do miss it, because I loved making signatures and pixels too.

Do you have any advice for people learning German? ^_^ Hehe, yes! Now I met a German person too. <33

Shoutout naar mijn Nederlandse volk. Ik hou ook Nederlands! (To all my Dutch friends. <3)

Last edited:
omg your german is so cute >w<

Well it depends on the animal if is hard or easy for me to do but normally i need for one animal 5-10 min. I dont know if anyone would want a signatur from me xD somehow the signatur looks strange xD if you want one like that just tell me and i make you one ;D

I use Paint Tool Sai. Its easy to draw with it and i like it OvO Im to stupid for photoshop xD

Well I think you can learn German the best way if you talk with someone else german xD I learned english like that xD and omg how many languages do you speak xD

Hey, ich hab mich auch grad angemeldet :D

Did you set your 3DS to English so that you know what villagers and items everyone is talking about too?

Hello and welcome to the forums!

You can call me Hartech! Glad to meet ya Martina! I am born and raised in the US so I apologize but I do not know any German...

If it's alright with you we can exchange friend codes! My town is always open to new visitors so feel free to stop by anytime you see the gates open!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Nice to meet you too Hartech OvO

xD dont apologize that you dont understand german xD dont worry i can speak english so its ok ;D

and cool thx >w< i added you. you can add me too ;D

achso OAO my oncles and aunts are living in austria xD i drive there sometimes when i have vacation

Back