Hello! Older member (25) Should I be here?

Nynaeve

Bells
Hi! I'm 25 and live in Colorado. I understand I'm a little older than most AC players, but I've been dedicated to the game since 2001. I'm looking forward to getting a little bit more info and talking to people about my favorite past time. I'm a stay at home mom who has a lot of opportunity to play. Drop me a line!

Notice that it is rated E for everyone.... I mean, if you've got extra time and nothing else to do, then why not have fun with ACCF? lol

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun, meet, and interact with new people from our community.

As long as you're a kid at heart and you enjoy playing Animal Crossing, your age doesn't matter ^_^

- Mickey

stormcommander said:
AC is for all ages. =)
it is for all ages and just think of yourself as a more expeirencedplayer haha soory if i'm making you uncomfortable :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:

LOL hi welcome to the bell tree i wish i had a mom like and youll love the bell tree trust me but youll like pretty much only find 11-14 year olds like me LOL

Nynaeve said:
Hi! I'm 25 and live in Colorado. I understand I'm a little older than most AC players, but I've been dedicated to the game since 2001. I'm looking forward to getting a little bit more info and talking to people about my favorite past time. I'm a stay at home mom who has a lot of opportunity to play. Drop me a line!
welcome to TBT and ACCF! I'm 21 and I love the game too, this is my first time paying an AC game and I love it!! Let's visit each others town sometime!!! :)

Welcome to TBT, ignore muh pit's comment, it's not... that bad. :)

I myself am 15 and have enjoyed wasting countless hours of my life on AC since the GC version came out. c=

Thanks for the support, guys. As far as talking to 13 year olds all day, my little brother is 10 and we talk about the game all the time. My 23 year old sister has been visiting my towns since it was cool to carry around a GC memory card!

Back