hello, nice to meet everyone!

nonbirimura

Bells
i've been playing animal crossing since the gamecube came out—i'm 22 now, but the original taught me advanced reading before i was even in school! the gamecube version will always be my favorite, but i love every game so far.

my favorite villagers are marshal, sasha, cookie, lucky, kiki, and chuck! what are all of yours? any other gamecube animal crossing lovers out there?

I started with the gamecube one, it changed my world. I never played a game like that before. I remember my sister would try and wake up earlier then me to play and do all the things before I could haha, idk how many times I woke up to the controller buttons clacking. 😂
A few of my fave villagers are, Breado and Diana are my 2 faves, then I love Katt and Sprocket.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I started late, so I've only played New Horizons (and Pocket Camp)! Have you played every game since the original?

Your favourite villagers are a good mix of the different personalities! Do you have a favourite villager? I'm usually drawn to the normal and peppy villagers. My favourite overall villager is Agnes (sisterly), though I also really like the bears in general! 😊

Oh yeah, the Gamecube one is awesome! 😎 I like the Japanese version "Doubutsu no Mori +" the most. It retains everything from the N64 version with the addition of the museum and the Able sisters and features a whole lot of Japanese culture that the localized Gamecube version does not. 🎌🎍 I'd pick the N64 version as my favorite, since I don't care for completing museums anyway, but that one has a lot of technical oddities that I don't like. Like you can only put one item per wardrobe or one song per radio, for example. 😬

Hellooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! 💖

I’ve sadly never gotten the chance to play the original Animal Crossing, but it’s always seemed like such a charming game! I especially love all of the dialogue I’ve seen from it. Kiki, Lucky and Marshal are a few of my favourite villagers as well, though right now my #1 favourite is Shino!

What ac game(s) are you currently playing? ☺️

Back