• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! New Kid on the block here! Will need lots of help in learning how to navigate!

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
I am hoping to come onto this forum to get visitors to my town (safely, of course!) I have items I wish to buy ... Blue Roses and Sloppy furniture ... and have things to sell as well. If you would like to exchange info and ideas I will be most happy! :)

Hey! I very recently joined as well, like a month ago. However, I caught on quick, and went from like 50k in my ABD to around 11M. Hope you have good fortune like me!

Hey, welcome to tbt! You'll get the hang of it quickly, I started about a day ago and I know my way around. This forum, unlike some I've seen, has a nice organized system haha!

Hello!!!!!!! Also new and feel the same. Hopefully I won't get into trouble for saying/doing the wrong thing haha

Back