• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Hello Kitty set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keion

Bells
Switch
0261-8472-8432
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (188) +
Hi everyone!

I have the entire Hello Kitty set I'm fixed to sell for IGB only.
My asking price is 10 million bells. After doing research I've found that price to be fair.

Thanks all~!

i am not interested in the set as I already have one, but just a suggestion, if you can't find anyone to buy the set for 10 million bells (it's an awfully lot to drop on the floor) You could try selling it for 50 TBT and then selling the 50 TBT to someone as there are always people willing to buy TBT with IGB. I hope you get the shorter route though and someone will buy this set! Good luck!

i am not interested in the set as I already have one, but just a suggestion, if you can't find anyone to buy the set for 10 million bells (it's an awfully lot to drop on the floor) You could try selling it for 50 TBT and then selling the 50 TBT to someone as there are always people willing to buy TBT with IGB. I hope you get the shorter route though and someone will buy this set! Good luck!

Thanks. ^_^

Last edited:
Hi, i dont have the set but i do have Rilla's card so if you cant find anyone who can sell you the set, you are welcome to visit Rilla's RV for the Hello Kitty furniture for free. =)

Do you think you would sell individual items? I only have a couple things I'm interested in

Do you think you would sell individual items? I only have a couple things I'm interested in

I'd prefer to sell them as a set.
To be honest, I'm 10 million bells away from 100 million. So this is an attempt to reach my goal.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back