• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello, I'm new here!

Welcome to TBT! I’ve also played since the GameCube. Aww, that’s a sweet idea to name your island after your cat.

Hiii, welcome to tbt! I love that you named your island after your cat, it makes me want to rename mine haha.

I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you so much! I'm a total cat-person! It was the first thing I thought of.
btw, can you rename your island? Or was that just wishful thinking? ;)
Post automatically merged:

Hiii, welcome to tbt! I love that you named your island after your cat, it makes me want to rename mine haha.

I hope you enjoy it here :)

sadly, you can’t

i like that name for your island though! and your icon hehe <3 olivia is the queen and you can’t change my mind
Thank you πŸ’š I like your icon too. Olivia is my favorite resident at the moment. I love almost all of my residents so much but Olivia is just special, and very pretty of course!

Hi,
I just joined!
My ACNH island's name is Eleanor, named after my cat.
My name here is the name of my original town in Animal Crossing on Gamecube.
Welcome!! And that is such a great name!! Hope we can be friends <3

Hey there welcome to the forums!
Thanks so much! I appreciate the welcome!

Welcome to TBT πŸ‘‹
Thank you!

Welcome fellow cat lover :)
Thanks for the welcome, my dear cat person! :)

Welcome!! And that is such a great name!! Hope we can be friends <3
Thank you! Hope we can be friends too!

welcome! I've been playing since animal crossing on gamecube as well!!
Yay!! That's awesome! Glad to meet you fellow OG! :giggle:

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to the forums :). That is a cute name and I think that is precious you named it after your cat. I love cats so much πŸ₯°. If you have any questions or just want to chat, my dms and profile wall is always open :).

Back