• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, I'm new here!

rakethelawn

Bells
Hello everyone! A friend of mine, gooieooie referred me to this forum, and I love the Animal Crossing Series! I haven't played too much of New Leaf, and don't know much about it, so that's why I hope registering on this forum will help me with that. I hope to have a good stay here on this forum. :)

Welcome to the forums! This is a really nice place to be, haha. I'm sure you'll like it.

Thanks. I have yet to start up my file, actually. Stopped playing and deleted my file. I can never seem to get into the game, but I'm sure being on this forum will help me get into the game.

What do you guys think I should name my town?

Welcome! You have come to the right place! :) If I ever have a question about AC:NL I usually find it here, so you probably will too.

Back