• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello i am new here but not quite

AlanRickmanFan27

Bells
Hello my name is AlanRickmanFan27 and i been here for a while now but left since i hated hearing excuses of people lying to me about their 3Ds being broken and they can't add me to their friends list and am back now to make new friends for ACNL hoping it goes better than last time :( also i been on ACNL a long time but still have no friends to play with and even trade Katie once in a while and do meaningless tasks for my villagers who want me to go to someone elses town to try to get signatures i accept everyone no matter what and i love everyone's towns mine is a WIP and ask me if you want a villager in my town i can try to give them to you :) thanks for listening :)

Wait, so there is AlanRickmanFan27 and also SnapesLover? Are both these accounts you? What are the odds that two Snape/Alan Rickman fans would exist on the same forum?

Also, welcome back!

sadly i dont know who Snape'sLover is i dont have that account just the AlanRickmanFan27 one :( but thanks for the warm welcome i could of used that years ago when i first joined this forum but i do like that i got it now :)

Back