Banana
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Feather
Fortune Cookie
Orange (Fruit)
White Lily
Eerie Star Potion
Tasty Cake
Hey there! My name is noct (or you can call me nocctea or nocti!) and I'm a 22 y/o digital art student! I've known about these forums for a while but today I decided to make an account, so now I'm here lol. I've been playing animal crossing since wild world, it holds so much nostalgia for me, and my favorite animal crossing game is new leaf! But new horizons is a close second, and I'm super excited about the update! Hope we can have a good time chatting about animal crossing here! ☺

Last edited:
Welcome Noct! 🎉

I'm sure you've seen, but TBT also has a dedicated art section in case you're interested! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? What are you most excited about from the update? 😊🏝 I can't decide because there is so much!

Welcome Noct! 🎉

I'm sure you've seen, but TBT also has a dedicated art section in case you're interested! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? What are you most excited about from the update? 😊🏝 I can't decide because there is so much!
oh cool! the art there looks amazing! my favorite villager is beau, i had him in my first new leaf town and he's so sweet, trying to get him again in NH after i restarted lol. and i'm super excited for harvey's marketplace and crops/cooking! it looks like it's gonna add a bunch more to do in the game 😊 what's your favorite villagers and what're you excited for?

My favourite villager is Agnes; I love her so much. She's really very sweet. She was one of my two starters in New Horizons, and she really just grew on me! Beau is such a cutie! 🥰

There is so much to look forward to, I almost can't decide! I'm really looking forward to all of the new decorating options that come with HHP, like accent walls and decorating villager homes.

From the update, I'm really excited for Harv's marketplace and cooking too! My first priority at Harv's will be getting Redd, because I need his help to fill out the art in my museum. 😂 I'd also really love to get new food items to place on tables. 😊

My favourite villager is Agnes; I love her so much. She's really very sweet. She was one of my two starters in New Horizons, and she really just grew on me! Beau is such a cutie! 🥰

There is so much to look forward to, I almost can't decide! I'm really looking forward to all of the new decorating options that come with HHP, like accent walls and decorating villager homes.

From the update, I'm really excited for Harv's marketplace and cooking too! My first priority at Harv's will be getting Redd, because I need his help to fill out the art in my museum. 😂 I'd also really love to get new food items to place on tables. 😊
agnes is so sweet, i've had her on a couple of my islands! i really like the sisterly villagers, i know they're not super popular but they're really relatable to me lol

and i can't wait to be able to see redd more often too! i think he's only come by like once (but i haven't been playing super often) 😖 but i'm really glad reese and cyrus are coming back! i don't usually have switch online so it's nice to be able to customize the nook stop and nooks cranny items! i've never really been good at decorating or terraforming, but i kinda wanna make a farmcore island haha! all the crops and cute food giving me lots of inspo 😍

Hey there! Love to see artists around here! I am also an artist, but I'm a music artist lol. I personally suck at digital/handmade art >.<

Hey there! Love to see artists around here! I am also an artist, but I'm a music artist lol. I personally suck at digital/handmade art >.<
that's awesome! i think making music is so cool, i used to play piano k-12. wanna get back to it and making digital music seems so fun too!

I joined yesterday (I think, it’s been a long day today) and our reasons for joining are pretty much the same lol. Great to have a another newcomer like me here!

Everyone is pretty nice here so I hope you like it here!

I joined yesterday (I think, it’s been a long day today) and our reasons for joining are pretty much the same lol. Great to have a another newcomer like me here!

Everyone is pretty nice here so I hope you like it here!
thank you! and yeah everyone's great here! so nice 🥰

hi, noct! we technically just met over in the acnh subforum haha, but it’s so nice to formally meet you! 💜

i’m so glad that you’ve decided to join us! we’re all very excited to have you here, and i look forward to seeing you around some more! ^_^

hi, noct! we technically just met over in the acnh subforum haha, but it’s so nice to formally meet you! 💜

i’m so glad that you’ve decided to join us! we’re all very excited to have you here, and i look forward to seeing you around some more! ^_^
thank you for the kind welcome! i'm not the best at being talkative online but hopefully i can be active on here! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hello nocctea (noct), welcome to the forums! :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I agree with what @xara and @StardustDandelion have said!
thank you! i think i will enjoy being here u v u

Back