• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello fellow Animal Crossing fans

Booklover777

Bells
My first venture into the wonderful world of Animal Crossing was Wild World, my all-time favourite game. I have now been playing this beloved franchise for many joy-filled years and it is one of the hobbies that brings me the most happiness in life!

I love creative writing, books, cartoons, animation, Disney, anime, and music.
Have a great day!

Hi, welcome to the forums !! I hope you have lots of fun here! ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! I haven’t played it in years atp, but it’s still such an incredible game. The vibes are unmatched! What AC game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I, too, have lots of memories with Wild World. I remember playing it on the way home from school, but I've since graduated. The villagers were like friends to me. This game was such a stress-reliever for me back then.

Hello and welcome! I love books and writing too— what are your favorite genres to read and/or write? I write poetry and got some poems published in local journals, but I also enjoy history blogging and writing fantasy as well as…realistic fiction? Idk how else to describe it lol.

Hi, welcome to the forums !! I hope you have lots of fun here! ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! I haven’t played it in years atp, but it’s still such an incredible game. The vibes are unmatched! What AC game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?
Thank you so much.
Love the music of Wild World and the sassy villagers. So immersive.
I currently only play New Horizons. My favourite villagers are Daisy, Jeremiah, Zucker, Raymond and Freya.
Have a great day
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I, too, have lots of memories with Wild World. I remember playing it on the way home from school, but I've since graduated. The villagers were like friends to me. This game was such a stress-reliever for me back then.
Thank you so much.
What lovely memories. The villagers were also like friends to me. I remember playing it non-stop one summer haha. Best game ever. <3 Daisy is my favourite
Have a wonderful day

Hi! Welcome to bell tree forums! I love Disney too!
Thank you so much.
My favourite Disney films are Frozen 1 and 2, Moana and Encanto. Also Beauty and The Beast
Have an awesome.e day

Hello and welcome! I love books and writing too— what are your favorite genres to read and/or write? I write poetry and got some poems published in local journals, but I also enjoy history blogging and writing fantasy as well as…realistic fiction? Idk how else to describe it lol.
Thank you very much.
I like fantasy books. I write comedy, science fiction and fantasy and I want to be a children's author in the future.
That's so cool. I also love poetry
Have a great day :)

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have a single favourite book that you like above all others? 😊
Thank you :)
I like Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Have a wonderful day~☆

Last edited:
Back