Hello everyone

Mummyonabudget

Bells
Hello I thought I would introduce myself. I literally signed up to this site about 5 minutes ago. I got animal crossing new horizon for Mother’s Day this year but I have wanted it for so long. Since then I have been so obsessed with the game. My island is called sparkle island and it is in the northern hemisphere.i have played the game everyday since (got to keep them nook miles coming in from residence services 😂). So hello everyone I hope you’re all well and I am excited to discuss everything animal crossing.

Welcome! I love your island name, are you planning a specific theme for your island? My main island is a natural aesthetic and my second is enchanted forest themed. 😊

Welcome! I love your island name, are you planning a specific theme for your island? My main island is a natural aesthetic and my second is enchanted forest themed. 😊
Hello and thank you. I am not sure yet what my theme will be. I keep changing I really love the rustic look. Farm shops etc but at the moment I really want to unlock the paths to be able to change stuff like that. I have no idea how to do a rustic look yet lol 😂 still looking. X

Welcome to TBT! I’m so glad you’re enjoying New Horizons so far! ☺️ Who are your current villagers?

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to join! What is your favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I'm so glad that you got New Horizons after wanting it for so long! Is New Horizons your first Animal Crossing game?

As for rustic design stuff, I don't know if it fits your idea of rustic, but I personally like the Ranch Series of items, especially when it's customised to be the white/beige combination or vintage.

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Back