• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello Everyone!

LadyCorvidae

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hello! Coming back to ACNL after a time away. Cannot believe I ever left. I had forgotten how much I love the game. Recently reset my old town, and am going to reset again this weekend lol. Just not happy with layout, just learned the tricks to get villagers you want, I know, I am behind the times, way behind lol.

This looks like a friendly, informative community and I am glad to be here. Oh , before I forget, I am as old as the hills, so all you young whipper snappers get off my lawn! Just kidding of course lol, I need all the help I can get from all of you lovely people. Thanks for listening, have a delightful day!

Hi and welcome!!! It's such a wonderful game, isn't it??? :> there are other older players here (I am!) - fans of all ages :>

Thank you Megatastic, gingerbread, and P e o n y for the kind welcomes!

It is a wonderful game, P e o n y, and for me, a great stress reliever too. :) I am so glad I started playing again. Heh, I am glad I am not the only older player here lol. ;)

Back