• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello everyone!

mulle

3fab5u
Bells
Hi! :lemon:
Nice to meet you all! My name's Miranda, though most people call me mulle :D
I've been playing AC:NL ever since christmas 2013, i got both my 3ds and the game then x'D
I'm hoping to make some new friends and hopefully be able to visit some new towns too~ :blush:

feel free to add me :) please PM me if you do so i can add you guys back!!! :p

Lil' late, but hey! How's it going bro c:? EDIT: Wait it isn't late, I looked at your join date >.<

Okay seriously I don't like Pewdiepie anymore...

If you need anything, pop a message into my profile, all you need to do is click on my avatar and you should see a type box, type in there to send me a notification, and there are plenty of places to get tons of help in the Bell tree HQ here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Bell-Tree-HQ

And of course, as I said, just pop me a message if you need me.

Last edited:
Back