• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone!!!

Mychro5

Bells
Hello *waves* partly new here. I bought a 3ds by November of last year and acnl always called my attention. I got it by December and I'm super happy with it. I'm new so I don't have many friends and I feel I have so much to learn, that's why I decided to join the community. ;);)

Hope to have a lot of fun and nice to meet you all!!!:cool::cool:

Welcome to the forums!! ^_^

The forum is pretty straight forward so you should learn everything quite fast. There's really not as much to learn as it seems! I felt the same way when I first joined, which was only a couple of weeks ago. :3

Hey! I'm a newbie too. I'm liking this forum a lot so far, so you should too. The quality of it is great!
Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forums!! ^_^

The forum is pretty straight forward so you should learn everything quite fast. There's really not as much to learn as it seems! I felt the same way when I first joined, which was only a couple of weeks ago. :3

Oh well good to know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm new to the forum too, but welcome! Are you enjoying your 3DS and ACNL? :D

I am. I super love it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome Mychro5! I hope you have a good time here! :D

Me too!!,:D

Back