• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

hello everyone~! ´∀`)

lovabilities

Bells
hello! how do you do~ ☆⌒(>。≪)

i'm quite new to ancl, considering i just bought it thursday night! that and the 3ds (thank you target sale~). so far i've had two towns, but i decided to restart yesterday afternoon because i didn't quite enjoy my town layout, nor my town or mayor names. i'm much happier with everything now, though! ( ? ▽ ` )

i had wild world a number of years ago, but i never got very far into it. i think i got too annoyed with Nook, haha~ then again, i was in either sixth or seventh grade. then i sold it.

anywho! i found this forum yesterday when googling~ i hope to get along with everyone! i don't think i know anyone in real life who has acnl. ( ?_`)

nice to meet all of you~ if you'd like to learn anything else, feel free to ask! ѽ͜ (ᵔ ̮ ᵔ)?

Hello! Here at the Bell Tree Forums we welcome you with open arms! We have a very nice and generous community! There's a variety of different things you can do here, we all hope you enjoy your stay! Thanks for coming!

Thank you missbunnehful, Maxiix, mariop476, and oath2order! ?∀`)♥

oath2order: for acnl? it was only about a day and a half old, but it was called Ainfeld. i still like the name, but i'm enjoy my current combo much more. :> if you're asking about wild world then i have no idea. :<a

Welcome. I also hope that, anyways, you will surely soon share your thoughts and ideas in the whatever subject you are expert in with members in this famous. And this is a really very great helping forums, I love it much, anyways, right now I am going right time now to www.hosteasier.com for a very little moments, okay, bye then, short out time.

hey welcome to belltree!
im glad to hear about your new town! even tho i hate bits of my town i could never reset
you came right in time for the fair thats going on rn. have fun!

Back