• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hello everyone~! ´∀`)

lovabilities

Bells
hello! how do you do~ ☆⌒(>。≪)

i'm quite new to ancl, considering i just bought it thursday night! that and the 3ds (thank you target sale~). so far i've had two towns, but i decided to restart yesterday afternoon because i didn't quite enjoy my town layout, nor my town or mayor names. i'm much happier with everything now, though! ( ? ▽ ` )

i had wild world a number of years ago, but i never got very far into it. i think i got too annoyed with Nook, haha~ then again, i was in either sixth or seventh grade. then i sold it.

anywho! i found this forum yesterday when googling~ i hope to get along with everyone! i don't think i know anyone in real life who has acnl. ( ?_`)

nice to meet all of you~ if you'd like to learn anything else, feel free to ask! ѽ͜ (ᵔ ̮ ᵔ)?

Hello! Here at the Bell Tree Forums we welcome you with open arms! We have a very nice and generous community! There's a variety of different things you can do here, we all hope you enjoy your stay! Thanks for coming!

Thank you missbunnehful, Maxiix, mariop476, and oath2order! ?∀`)♥

oath2order: for acnl? it was only about a day and a half old, but it was called Ainfeld. i still like the name, but i'm enjoy my current combo much more. :> if you're asking about wild world then i have no idea. :<a

Welcome. I also hope that, anyways, you will surely soon share your thoughts and ideas in the whatever subject you are expert in with members in this famous. And this is a really very great helping forums, I love it much, anyways, right now I am going right time now to www.hosteasier.com for a very little moments, okay, bye then, short out time.

hey welcome to belltree!
im glad to hear about your new town! even tho i hate bits of my town i could never reset
you came right in time for the fair thats going on rn. have fun!

Back