• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone! I'm new!

Piicolar

Nooby Noob
Bells
Small Mailbox
Hi guys! You can call me Trevor I guess o:

I just got Animal Crossing two weeks ago for my birthday/graduation present and I would love to have some new people to play with and just some friends to talk to about the game!

I don't really know what I should put in here... oh gosh

Introductions are always so scary! I don't blame you. <3; I'd love to join you, though. Have you played on the island yet? It's really fun.

I have! I've actually done a lot of things! I even got a really cruddy haircut at a friend's town cx

Ohmylord, I remember my first hair cut. It was... bad. I was disappointed I had spent all those bells on a little ponytail. XD Now I use a guide before I do ANYTHING in that salon.

I knew the cut I wanted, since I had a person on a friend's game, and I knew all the right choices for what I wanted. I just hit the wrong one. :c
Now I look like I have permanent hat hair. (good thing I always wear a hat)

Lol! :3 Hat hair - not good. I wish they had longer hair. I feel like rapunzel compared to this game. The selection doesn't have much variation.

I was so mad at my first hair cut I turned off my game without saving cx
Welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to pm or vm me c:

Lol! :3 Hat hair - not good. I wish they had longer hair. I feel like rapunzel compared to this game. The selection doesn't have much variation.

I agree, everyone with their short hair. What about the long, long haired fellas like myself? None for me either cx

I was so mad at my first hair cut I turned off my game without saving cx
Welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to pm or vm me c:

When I got the ones I wanted, the internet disconnected, but when I get the cruddy one THEN it saves? haha
OH and thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind c:

Hey Trevor!
Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Ah thank you! I'll definitely make the best of it c:

LET'S START A PETITION.

"Long hair for men!" This would fulfill my dreams.
Louis de Pointe du Lac from Interview With A Vampire, mmmmm.

Hi guys! You can call me Trevor I guess o:

I just got Animal Crossing two weeks ago for my birthday/graduation present and I would love to have some new people to play with and just some friends to talk to about the game!

I don't really know what I should put in here... oh gosh

Hello! Welcome to TBT!

Last edited:
hello and welcome to tbt!

say bye to your life bc tbt and acnl will take over

Last edited:
LET'S START A PETITION.

"Long hair for men!" This would fulfill my dreams.
Louis de Pointe du Lac from Interview With A Vampire, mmmmm.

Long hair for everyone!

His hair is majestic, oh my.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Welcome to TBT!

Ah hello to you as well!

hello and welcome to tbt!

say bye to your life bc tbt and acnl will take over

Oh no both of them seem to be life devouring beasts.... the best kind of course.

Hi and welcome to TBT! :)

Hello! and thank you very much c:

Last edited:
Like a lion's mane. ;3

Petitions are a pain though, especially as a villager quest. "Oh you have three friends? Get signatures from thirty towns, okay?" Urgh.

Back