• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Everyone! 0u0

Toxee

Creachure
Bells
Switch
0233-4517-8324
Hiya everyone! I've just started on the forums, because I've been looking for a place to find others to hang out with who like Animal Crossing too.

So a little about myself! I go by Toxee, and I've been playing Animal Crossing since the gamecube version, when I was about 8 or so. I like a variety of things, including Pokemon, Homestuck, AKIRA, and the Aquabats! I enjoy doing art in my free time, and I've been drawing for about 4 or 5 years now. I also have a passion for science, specifically the biological part of science, which is why I'm going to school to be a Medical Lab Technician. I also have a tumblr that I spend a lot of time blogging on, and posting art occasionally.

But yeah, that's just a little about me, there's a little more on my profile if you're interested! I look forward to getting to know some of y'all, and hopefully will make a few friends!

Hey there, Toxee! Glad you signed on! What is the name of your Town, & its Mayor? Your aspiration in becoming a Med. Lab Tech sounds cool! Best of luck, Toxee! =)

Hey there, Toxee! Glad you signed on! What is the name of your Town, & its Mayor? Your aspiration in becoming a Med. Lab Tech sounds cool! Best of luck, Toxee! =)

My town's name is Onett, and my mayor is named Toxee, like me! :3 And thank you, I think it's a really neat job, it's a good amount of work, but it certainly pays off! And thank you again for the wishes! <3

welcome! i hope you enjoy the forums uvu

Thank you for the welcome, and I'm sure I will, everyone seems to be rather nice here!

Back