• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello! c:

tree-kangaroo

Bells
Hey everyone! My girlfriend Sen showed me this forum, and I decided to join it. I just got my own copy of New Leaf a couple of weeks ago, and I also have the GameCube Animal Crossing game. n__n Still working on making my town the way I want it, but I think it's going well so far!

Quick facts about me:
Name: Alex
Random: I live with my girlfriend, we own 6 rats and 8 mice, as well as fish tanks and a cat. n.n I loooove animals. I also collect smashed pennies, and have a fancy for shiny objects. I'm currently attending college for Accounting.

Hello and welcome to the forums, Alex! I hope you like it here! ^o^

(My brother's actually called Alex, haha uwu)

YAAAAY someone else who loves the rodents! I had rats all throughout my childhood. My boyfriend hates them. He was the one of the couch while i'll looked under it haha

Back