• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Animal Crossing Friends! (Anyone play FFXIV too?!)

gr8pretender

Bells
Hello, I'm in my mid-thirties. I'm your friendly neighborhood IT support gal from California. I was addicted to Animal Crossing during the pandemic soon after it came out. So addicted that I have an Animal Crossing discord created from folks from the Buddy Crossing Reddit! (folks that are pretty much huge fans of Reddit and Animal Crossing). Our little friend group because even more niche because we all decided to start playing FFXIV together (which just like Animal Crossing, playing with friends made it 100 times more fun), we also gab a lot about Stardew Valley. Hoping to meet more kindred spirits here to play together. <3

Hi there, and welcome to the community. I personally don’t play FFXIV, but I recall seeing a few posts from people that do. I’ve definitely seen it mentioned here. I hope to see you around!

Hello, and welcome to TBT! Always happy to have fellow Animal Crossing fans here. Like Croconaw, I don't play FFXIV, though I've heard good things about it.

If you don't mind me asking, who are your top five favorite villagers? :3

Hello, and welcome to TBT! Always happy to have fellow Animal Crossing fans here. Like Croconaw, I don't play FFXIV, though I've heard good things about it.

If you don't mind me asking, who are your top five favorite villagers? :3
I feel very lame that they are some of the most popular ones.... In order of most favorite.

1). Deirdre
2). Beau
3). Filbert
4). Merry (because she reminds me of unikitty from The Lego Movie)
5). Judy (in part because she was one of my random assigned villagers to my island, which I wasn't too crazy about her at first [very Lisa Frank vibes] but she grew on me and I love her <3 ).

Last edited:
Hiya, and welcome to TBT! c: I'm not an FFXIV player either, but I hope you'll be able to find some other players here!
I've just gotta say that Deirdre and Merry are a couple of my favorite villagers too! 💕 I don't think there's any shame in liking popular villagers—it just means they've got designs with wide appeal.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Your top five villagers are all adorable. 😊 I hope you enjoy it here! 🌟

hello! welcome to tbt! it’s nice to meet you. 💛

i personally don’t play ffxiv or stardew valley, but i know there are definitely a few users on here who do! no names come to mind, though aha. good luck with finding more friends to join your discord and play with! this community is super kind and friendly, so i’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding people!

it’s not lame at all that some of your favourite villagers are popular, just like liking unpopular villagers isn’t lame, either. we all have different tastes, and it’s okay to like the villagers that you do! merry and beau are two of my favourite villagers as well. <3

I love ffxiv! what server do you play on?

Back