• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello all!

Rio_

#SquareGrassGang
Bells
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Not really sure what to say... ^__^U

Err... My name is Rio, I only recently bought New Leaf (sept 3) and I've been lurking this forum ever since XD I have extreme social anxiety- even posting this makes me really nervous .__. I don't know how much I'll post, but I'm hoping I'll come out of my shell a bit eventually ^^

I been playing since the Gamecube days, but I haven't gotten this obsessed with AC for a long time! I'm off college until January, so I've been playing a lot. Like way too much, to the point it's embarrassing to admit ^^;

My current villagers are: Friga, Roald, Aurora, Frank, Bunnie, Fuschia, Tucker, Julian, and Alli (yes, my town is obssessed with penguins.)

They're all my original villagers, and I'm hoping most of them will stay for a long time! (i get too attached XD) Though I'm hoping Alli will hurry up and move already (gave up trying to tt her out argghh), and I'll eventually let Fuschia go after I get her picture.

The reason I decided to bite the bullet and join today is 'cause today is the day I somehow managed to get a perfect town rating! ^0^ I'm hoping the elation will help cancel out some of the fear lol

Anyways, thanks for reading!

PS. I'm horrible at coming up with usernames, so I just went with an anime name... U__U

Welcome :D I just joined today aswell ill like to see your town its proberly better than mine I only got the game last week lol my FC is in my sig nice to meet you :D

Welcome Rio! I hope you'll find this forum friendly and positive. I myself have made some good friends here (and I've only been here a few weeks). Take a chance, roll the dice, make some new friends..... It'll make you happy :)

Hey! I'm new too, only started playing 2 days ago so my town is a little on the meh side xD It's all good fun though. Feel free to add my 3DS FC ^_^

Welcome n.n And don't worry. Everyone on TBT are so friendly that you will come out of that shell n.n And congrats on the perfect rating c: Also I have a hard time with usernames as well xD I use to go by Hikaru97 but now I go by Soradeatheater (since some of the time Hikaru97 would be taken >.> ) n.n

To Everyone: Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!!! I'm having a very hard time thinking of what to say, but I'm very grateful ^_^

Aussie and BagOfStaples: A big welcome to both of you too! :D Hope you're having fun with your new games! I'll message you my FC and maybe we can visit each others towns sometime ^^

oath2order: Thanks!! And yes, I've played Wild World and City Folk as well :)

Back