• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello all :)

OldHag

turnip pusher
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
i picked up and reset my new leaf save yesterday! i haven't played new horizons in a good while and realized i really missed the way i felt about animal crossing when i was playing new leaf. i have so much love and nostalgia for playing with friends, lurking on these forums (used to be active on an account in 2013-2015 but don't remember my login), scrolling through tumblr looking for cool designs to snatch, etc. i'm sad to see that those days are gone but am delighted to see there's still an active and charming community for the game still alive here :)

add me if you'd like -- i'm more than happy to help with any chores, petition signing, badge earning, etc :)

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I don't play New Leaf, but I hope you have a great time with your new town! Do you have a favourite villager you're hoping to get in your town? 😊

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice time here. New Leaf is still a relatively popular game within in the community.

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I don't play New Leaf, but I hope you have a great time with your new town! Do you have a favourite villager you're hoping to get in your town? 😊
i actually really like acnl for it's lack of control so, while i'd like some cat villagers to move in, i'm just excited to see who i get by chance. i got lucky as a starter villager so that's cool. do you have a favorite?

i actually really like acnl for it's lack of control so, while i'd like some cat villagers to move in, i'm just excited to see who i get by chance. i got lucky as a starter villager so that's cool. do you have a favorite?

Lucky is adorable! I do think just waiting to see who shows up is kind of exciting. I started a second island in New Horizons, and I've mostly been letting Tom Nook decide who shows up in the plots I put down. I've really liked doing it that way, and some of the villagers he's invited will probably stay on my island for a long time/permanently. 😊 My favourite villager overall is Agnes! She was my sisterly starter on my first NH island (she's still there). 💖

I haven't played New Leaf, but I'd really like to try it, because I've heard so much about the differences between the two games!

Back