• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello all

Malaya

Bells
Hello everyone my real name is Ashley,I'm 17 going on 18 in a couple of weeks. I play animal crossing city folk and planning on getting the 3ds version once it comes out. I love to wifi with people and I have a fun bubbly personality so don't be afraid to ask questions or contact me.

Welcome to the Bell Tree Malaya, glad to have you with us. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the forum.

Welcome! I hope to get the game and 3DS one day too! If you want to wi-fi, I am currently able to get on. Just pm me if you want to get on and I would be happy to!

Welcome to TBT! Everyone here is excited for the release of AC:3DS as well and a surprising number of people still regularly play City Folk. Feel free to ask any questions and have fun!

Also, happy early birthday!

hello Malaya! welcome to TBT! I only just joined a few days ago, we can be newbies together!
:'D

I first started this back in December or November and did not use it much and decided to do a new account, so I am sort of a newbie but not really lol!

Thanks everyone!! And the 3ds is going to be the best one yet, I've read an article that they are currently working on it still and that there is a demo version but im not 100% sure. And thanks for the early birthday keenan, and of course we can be newbies together wyveria lol

\/\/3|_(0/\/\3 2 T|3T

'Welcome to The Bell Tree' - if you can't read the latest 2012 language

Back