• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heh, I guess Sam's Club is selling AC:CF right now

Alex Strand

Bells
Earlier today I was in a Sam's Club looking at the Video Games they had in stock. Slowly browsing, Then I come across the Animal Crossing: city Folk box. I was surprised to actually see the game 11 days before release day...

Just giving you guys a heads-up.

PS: And, no. I didn't buy a copy. stupid debt

lol. I think it was just a reserve, just like Gamestopo. The have the bow out, but it's for promotional reserve purposes.

Bacon Boy said:
lol. I think it was just a reserve, just like Gamestopo. The have the bow out, but it's for promotional reserve purposes.
yeah, that's probably it..

i've talked to a couple workers at different stores, and they say if they set it out early, then they can get charged with a lawsuit.

It's most likely a reserve box. To my knowledge, the game hasn't even gone gold yet.

It was definitely a reserve. I remember when the Wii 1st came out they had *empty* wii boxes in front of the store. :pitfall:

Back