Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Feedback
100% (215) +
Hello, I want some more TBT bells to purchase stuff, mostly collectables like sweet related ones and birthstones, so I decided to open a small 'shop'.

"Wow only 2 tbt?!"
Yes because all doodles will be headshots (unless I feel I can draw better) and are pencil drawn, probably with limited too no color. Once I post your drawing, you're more than free to digitalize it, if you can. Drawings will be posted on my twitter, handle StellaBlueMoon, for optimal viewing. I will include a hyperlink. If you don't want your drawing posted there, and would rather have it posted to tumblr or here, feel free to let me know.

I'll draw your human characters, if you want me to draw somethin else, ask me first. Some animals I can draw well, like Claude. Please send TBT after I complete your order, I'll post a VM when I'm done.

And Happy Holidays~☆

Last edited:
Sure I'll get started on it right away!

Here's a quick doodle I did of Claude. He's one of my fav animals added in the WA update.
20181219_122652-1.jpg

Sure thing! I'll get started on her once I'm done eating and stuff~ I like her outfit too.

Last edited:
Thanks! I really wanted to go for the style she had going on for her. And thank you for sending extra bells! I really appreciate it :D

Back