Have you purchased Amiibos just for Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome Amiibo?

I was already collecting the cards when HHD came out. I've been tempted to buy both Isabelle amiibos but I don't have any money to. Maybe when I start working again.

I was planning on collecting them way before the update, but I tend to spend my money on other things and I completely forget about buying amiibo all together LOL. I haven't purchased any amiibo for the update as it's pretty much confirmed that you can get villagers from an amiibo from other people, so I still buy villagers from here quite a bit. Although it would be nice to have a foolproof way of having a villager never move out on me again but I just never have the money tbh. I'm glad the update is compatible with amiibos though.

I bought all acnl amiibo figures when they went on sales recently. It's super cheap like 1 for $5 and there is this shop, selling 3 for $10. Too bad I already have them all, including those non-acnl ones.

Last edited:
I was collecting the Animal Crossing amiibos when they were released. :> I didn't actually collect them for any game in particular; but simply because this is a series that is very dear to me and one that I love a lot. The only amiibos that I really own are Animal Crossing and Splatoon amiibos. The rest, I largely don't care about. Not big on amiibos unless they're from a game that I really love.

The Welcome Amiibo update is precisely why I started collecting them, but I felt guilty that was the only reason so I also picked up Amiibo Festival (which is actually a lot of fun as long as you have people to play with!). All though part of the reason I got Amiibo Festival was because of the figures and cards with which it came. I hate how hard it is to find the cards in stores now though (at least where I'm from, I don't know how it is for you guys in other places).

Just one, K K Slider. I'll probably buy some individual cards of favourite villagers if they don't naturally turn up.

I got a Digby amiibo mostly for ACNL (I do have a copy of HHD, I just haven't played it in a while), and I plan to get the other ACNL amiibo eventually.

I see no point when I can hack those campers in game tbh

Well .... yea lol i mean i only get them as cards though but i also plan to buy the yoshis but thats different. For this game i only buy cards and not the actual amiibo figure. I can crochet the characters i want so i dont see the point in having the figures really unless your the type to collect them :3 then thats different too.

Back