Have you guys ever eaten a famous mushroom?

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Winter Mittens
I never knew it did that haha I meant to put it on the ground to landscape but I accidentally brought it to my character. I wish you could stay like that for a minute or two and the villagers could comment like they do a bee sting haha

Nope, I only eat items in dream towns, and I usually just eat perfect fruit. What happens when you eat a famous mushroom?

My son will always have his mayor eat the famous mushrooms that he finds in his town.

What happens when you eat a famous mushroom?

You'll briefly grow (and shrink back in size)...kind of like Mario when he eats a super mushroom.

Ya. I have 3 special tree stumps specially just for growing famous mushrooms. I wish that the duration of when u grow bigger is longer tho.

My son will always have his mayor eat the famous mushrooms that he finds in his town.

You'll briefly grow (and shrink back in size)...kind of like Mario when he eats a super mushroom.

Lol omg yes I remember I did this XD Damn now I wanna try it again.

i only eat mushrooms in dream towns, lol. my own mushrooms are to precious and hard to come by :<

Yep, I do! Guilty as charged :p I have a couple growing around my special tree stumps in my town at the moment but haven't eaten one in this particular town...yet. (I've reset a couple times) I think this thread has now got my brain set on eating one now!

Imagine what would happen if there was a particular mushroom in real life that does the exact same effect as it does in ACNL. That would be so cool!

I eat them when I see them in dream towns. I have 3 around the stump beside my house and 1 in my back room with the Mush furniture.

I played this game for over a year before I knew what happened when you ate one. It was a bit shocking. I just wasn't expecting it.

I have tons that I bought from someone on here for future landscaping (and possibly eating :rolleyes: ). When I first found out about it, I immediately went to a ton of different dream towns and starting searching for one to eat, and I was so shocked. Although I try not to eat any of my own, I do admit I devour all of them in every dream town I visit.

Only in dream towns like others have said, I like to keep my own for decoration around my town.

That happened to me before! I tried moving all my famous mushrooms to the beach because I had no room in my town. I should've done the "put on ground" method instead of sliding it to the character. I already knew what it did so I was angry at myself for wasting it. I love the effect I just wish it would last a bit longer.

I always eat them when they spawn in my town, it's a sweet gimmick.

No, I've never eaten one. Unfortunately I've never even seen one in my town. The effect sounds cool though! I kinda want to eat one now. XD

Last edited:
I used to eat them like all of the time. Especially in dream towns, I'd eat all of them. XD

I half want to keep them for a magical forest town, but the other half of me just wants to eat them for the pure joy of it ^_^

I didn't even know that anything happened if you ate them! I definitely have to try this in a dream town.

Back