• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever..

Audeo

Bells
Have you ever given somebody their dream villager? Who did you give away and how did you feel inside?

I never gave away a dreamie to somebody but I did give Peaches to some one who reaaally wanted her. And I felt.. This strange feeling. It was like.. Uh.. Well it was relief.. But it was also..

...Happiness?

I gave Boomer to someone on another forum. I was sad to see him go, since he was my first villager ever to leave town and I didn't want him voided. When I saw this person had Boomer in his username (it was something like Boomerfan, but not that, I don't even remember and I shouldn't say exactly anyway), I got excited thinking they'd really love him. So I offered, and they came to get him. They barely said thank you though, and it was kind of a let down. IDK if they really were wall that excited. SO that's my one time I let someone adopt one of my villagers. I never have since then, because I'm scared I'll end up picking up a void from the person adopting. :c It's pretty sad really. I'd love to make someone as happy as I've been when I've gotten a dreamie. I always make sure to let people know how happy they are making me, so they don't have the same let down experience I had.

I gave Charlise away to someone else, and I'm telling you, it was the best AC feeling ever. Finally that green bear with bad make-up left my town and my path alone. I was super annoyed when she trampled my path and orchard.

I've given away Lolly and Julian. I was sad to see them go but I knew they were going to a wonderful home and that made me happy and relieved at the same time.

I was able to give someone Lily--who was their number one dreamie. I had heartbubbles from her reaction. It was adorable.

Pietro, Muffy, Chrissy and Lolly all went to people who had them as dreamies if I remember well.
Diana soon as well hopefully.
It's natural to me. I expect to recieve dreamies so I give some away as well.

I have given Ed, Lucky and Mira to my sister xD She always wants my old villagers, so I'm giving them to her.. Buut she gives me her villagers that are my dreamies as well, so we are sort of trading them :D

I gave someone Marshal and Kyle, since they're her favorite villagers (and I missed Marshal the days leading up to him leaving so I figure I'd give him away). :)

Back