Have you ever seen the great statue on Redd’s ship?

Have you seen the great statue on the ship?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 63.6%

• Total voters

Chungus

Freshly Delivered Something Or Other
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cherry (Fruit)
I have been looking for King Kamehameha on Redd’s ship for forever! I’ve only seen it in letters sent by my villagers (two of them). Am I wasting my time looking for it on the ship?

i haven’t - it seems to be one of the pieces of artwork that is more rare than others. i got lucky and got one sent to me by dobie ;w;

I haven't seen that once on my Redd grinding and thats saying about 200+ day resets and found every other art piece except that one.... I got mine from a trade and I completed my art collection but up to this day still nothing sadly. Must be my luck lol.

I actually got the Great Statue from a mail sent by Rolf. That's how I got it.

I've farmed Redd and I've only seen it once. But it was soooooooooooo rare. I still bought it despite having already donated it.

I’ve seen the great statue twice! I haven’t seen a genuine tremendous statue yet though. Only managed to get it through trading ;;

It is 5:00 A.M. Still, no sightings of the fabled great statue. It may be time to abort mission... for now...

When Redd decides to visit I try to grind a few resets, I have only managed to found one great statue and was rather recently, it's seems to be quite rare. :unsure: (at least to me)

While this is an old thread, my pain is still alive and well. I grifted for Redd all of yesterday and STILL no great statue. Is there an art piece that you want so badly, but it just won't appear in Redd's ship??

Back