• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Have Marina trading for Nana ( Or can trade other villagers for Nana. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
My waifu has Marina in her town, and I'm looking for Nana for my town and she told me I could do a straight trade for her. These trades would obviously take place in two separate towns.

Marina is a pretty popular villager so I think this is MORE than reasonable. However if you're not interested in Marina I also have other villagers I can trade ( I have multiple copies of the game. So yes, I do actually have these villagers. ):
- Flurry
- Prince
- Avery
- Anabelle
- Bud
- Puddles
- Sterling
- Tabby
- Kitty
- Freya
- Bill
- Willow
- Timbra
- Hopper
- Lyman
- Twiggy
- Canberra
- Katt

None of these villagers are in boxes yet, but I'm pretty good at cycling and getting them into boxes. If you have any doubt about me having these villagers, you can come and visit the town at your request, and I'll prove it. Or have me taking a screenie saying your name or something next to them. Uhh. That's it, thanks for reading! <3

Omg I may just be getting Nana for free, so Katt is all yours. Yes I do TT! <3333 I'll start trying to get her out for you now!

Oh really?! That's awesome! Congrats and thank you so much! I hope she isn't too stubborn haha!

I have Nana in my cycle town

Aaaa well I have someone offering her to me rn, but if this doesn't fall through are you willing to trade for her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh really?! That's awesome! Congrats and thank you so much! I hope she isn't too stubborn haha!

Yeees, and thank you! Me too, haha, but how long are you going to be on? I can try to get her out today but if anything probably tomorrow she'll be ready. I think she's all original too! <3

Oh you can have adopt her for free....

Ohhh, ty for the offer but I don't want to flake out on this person I'm trading with. I'm going to see if this goes through, if not I'll PM you. Thank you SO much!! <3

Aaaa well I have someone offering her to me rn, but if this doesn't fall through are you willing to trade for her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeees, and thank you! Me too, haha, but how long are you going to be on? I can try to get her out today but if anything probably tomorrow she'll be ready. I think she's all original too! <3

I will be on all day! PM me if she wants to move soon if not just let me know that it might be tomorrow! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back