• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have any small funny/interesting/cute things happened in your game?

omg did you screenshot the beautiful occurrence? I rarely ever catch my villagers sitting on things like that so when I catch one on the yellow bench in town I sit with them and have a whole entire photoshoot *side eye emoji*

I did! I don't have it right now, unfortunately, because it's on my 3DS's SD card...but I should post some of my screenshots sometime!

once when i was re arranging my house, beau came in and said "honey, im home!" and it was literally the cutest thing ever........but then he asked to move the next day and i was like don't play me like this

This is really funny!!!:D

I never knew that when you did emotions sometimes the special characters will do them with you or that the villagers will react to them with emotions of their own... it's so cute

Also I just remembered how when Cyrus is asleep Reese is really protective over him like "my baby's been working hard don't wake him"

ineedfoodpart2.JPG
Bonbon wanted some fruit, but she didn't want anyone see her shake a tree.

I think it was pretty cute in my town when I caught a flea from Fuchsia who didn't look amused at all all the while Cole is watching,
applauding me for it xD

Back