• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hatoful Boyfriend

zeldafromhyrule

Bells
So I'm not sure if any one knows what this is, but its pretty much a pidgeon dating sim xD You go to a high school thats for 'elite' pidgeons and you are a human. Im watching videos of it on youtube and I am dying of laughter. Has anyone heard or played? Thinking about getting it for steam ;)

Yes I played it through a few times, however the clich? of dead ends like the FATE games is too obvious.. I mean come on...

not.jpg

I'm not being sarcastic or ironic when I say this is one of my favorite VN/dating simulators.

First off, the dating aspect and dialogues are hilarious. However, there's a lot more to this game than what the Let's Players get to. Not to give anything away, but it becomes a creepy and dramatic murder mystery game VERY quickly. I recommend you buy it, cause it is just so unexpectedly good. Sorry if I'm sounding vague, but Im trying my best to avoid spoilers for anyone who might play this game. >_<

You think this is a funny pigeon dating game, do you.

25gv6t1.jpg

o6wuhk.jpg

bkisx.jpg

hrd4e0.jpg

Full scene here: (x)

Get this game, seriously.

Back