Has the void ever given you anything good?

I played this game mostly solo/with my brother/with my friends from elementary school for years, and I always got sucky villagers from them. I also got a ton of StreetPass villagers (I live in a streeptass-heavy area) and I've gotten all the ugly villagers that everyone hates. The best one I've gotten was Fauna from my brother's town.

I played this game mostly solo/with my brother/with my friends from elementary school for years, and I always got sucky villagers from them. I also got a ton of StreetPass villagers (I live in a streeptass-heavy area) and I've gotten all the ugly villagers that everyone hates. The best one I've gotten was Fauna from my brother's town.

I guess one man's trash is another man's... trash?? Personally, I have the opposite problem. I only pick up voided villagers when I trade over the net, because it seems I'm the only one playing animal crossing in my entire province!!

I got someone's Marshal from the void. I was pretty ecstatic considering he's one of my top dreamies. :p

I got Cole from the void, and he's SUPER cute.

Sadly he's moving out today, but I enjoyed him while he was here.

I got Cole from the void, and he's SUPER cute.

Sadly he's moving out today, but I enjoyed him while he was here.

Decided to look him up because I didn't know who he was

tumblr_obnzm6RgnA1uzf2glo1_250.png

Surprise! He's a real cutie ♡

No good experiences myself, but for one person they adopted Muffy from my void, and she was their dreamie so that worked out perfectly :)

I walked by my neighbors house a while back and picked up Grizzly from Streetpass. I was less then thrilled, lol. I ended up moving him out for Julian when I got some amiibo cards.

Got Cube the other day, JUST after I picked up all the patterns around town disabling plot placement. I had to re-do it just to shift him and get the new animal in the right spot. -_-

I walked by my neighbors house a while back and picked up Grizzly from Streetpass. I was less then thrilled, lol. I ended up moving him out for Julian when I got some amiibo cards.

Omg, give me that Julian card. Lol.

xVcUGKluixK_cgEzPnZuWx2MohO8bwCkDDL9Lxa0VYsNijlqlhKPWB3H-CLB_pXoAhLCV25uzPYAht1XBLNuoWzuTEBp_YgffRU1NuKHdb8fXJk_dP_lniD6yZYGzsHidJbOxyKmn6FhQsp9WAa8oyYfr1cKzFvD1xQCcIEDV6yMp4zi=w280-h525-nc

Awww Grizzly, sorry but you're not exactly a "good thing from the void" for me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got Cube the other day, JUST after I picked up all the patterns around town disabling plot placement. I had to re-do it just to shift him and get the new animal in the right spot. -_-

Omg, give me that Julian card. Lol.

w-GJz1svYarsP8OmVcfUJwuk3KPqCUarq5CvXYgVeJWiKKTDPerjkqnxBMGK2ilXzLQLixYBpz1cT3OTZyb5aJUblJKaG6kgTM71B3Ak8_t4Vy7pZQ5eReLSuYJfdhcw=w200-h194-nc

I am slowly seeing my mistake in asking this "good thing from the void" question...

I almost got Julian from my brother's void, well I thought I did so that would've been a good void for me at the time. Except I got somebody else, who I can't remember but I didn't like whoever it was. LOL.

The best thing I got from the void was Francine. Not personally a fan but better than the time I got Jambette and Cobb.

The best thing I got from the void was Francine. Not personally a fan but better than the time I got Jambette and Cobb.

Francine's a pretty popular villager, if I remember correctly. I'm not going to post Jambette's picture here, (because whenever I see her in my town, I'm like GET OUT!!!) but I agree with you that Cobb isn't exactly a "good thing from the void"...

pO7OKjq-z8ZO0ULbH6cewOGeJqcnpwELKHOECyzSvOyu6eXK_mZgJjAGo2e4o8tfZyMDGSoVpgSLT49gDHBs_7B4tS9AO5umnbPfFC0HroUWGYwNqnzUb3Xlb15B2C0fmw2V17WegGxDNvde8VB_Fwfmm301Rv03PegubuhuPcbDb6ITdC3xFv9tTmQbyEei8r4=w277-h530-nc

Nope. I used to get villagers from my boyfriend's town when i use to use it for trades and stuff, and I got CHADDER. He moved someone super inconvenient and didn't move forever. =[

I think there was only two villagers (unfortunately, I can't remember who it was) which I got from a void
and aren't that bad at all or rather fit to my town. Otherwise I mostly got villagers which I don't want or
like and it was after all really annoying to get rid of them again.

Back