Has anyone else not had a meteor shower yet?

Katy88

Bells
My island seems really low on shooting stars. I've played very day since release and haven't had a meteor shower yet, and despite checking regularly I've only spotted shooting stars once.

Is my island cursed, or do other people not have many shooting stars? My friends' islands have all had showers.

I've heard of people not getting meteor showers yet. Kinda sounds just like bad luck. Hopefully Isabelle announces a meteor shower soon for you in her daily opening message. :)

I’ve seen a few stars but never a shower. Isabelle has never announced one either.

Isabelle has never announced any, but I've had 2. The villagers talked about it during the day before it happened. I had one on March 26th and one on April 26th. Both days I heard a lot of other people talking about meteor showers, so I assumed it was a thing everyone had. Maybe not?

I've had sporadic shooting stars other nights. Celeste showed up on a day there wasn't shooting stars, and she didn't show up during my last meteor shower (the April 26th one).

Still haven't had one! I've had two or three nights where 5~ shooting stars have appeared, but that's it so far. Probably just bad luck. : )

Thanks all! At least it's not just me then :) Hopefully we'll all get them soon!

i've had nights with a few shooting stars here and there, but i also haven't had a meteor shower yet and i've been playing since launch. i've been to my friends' islands that have had multiple meteor showers since they started playing to get a bulk of star fragments that way.

I've seen shooting stars at night, a couple every thirty minutes to one hour. No meteor showers though. :(

I haven't either, but I've seen Celeste in my town and been able to catch a few stars when she does. Maybe 3 times now, playing since launch? Just keep an eye out for her late on clear nights.

i’ve had two so far! it seems that i get them once a month

I have also not had a meteor shower. It seems my island is a rainy one, which is nice- less watering for me haha. I've just been visiting my friends' islands whenever they have meteor showers. You get stars no matter whose island it is, so that's a nice touch.

Yep! I’ve played every day since release and I’ve only had a few shooting stars- I got really excited when I first saw them but it turned out it was just a few and wasn’t a shower!

I haven't seen a meteor shower and have only had Celeste visit once more than a month ago. If I've gotten any recipe from her it's because I went to other people's islands to get them.

My island seems really low on shooting stars. I've played very day since release and haven't had a meteor shower yet, and despite checking regularly I've only spotted shooting stars once.

Is my island cursed, or do other people not have many shooting stars? My friends' islands have all had showers.
Same as you, sadly, and it starting to bother me...
I started the game in the beginning of mid-April though but I never even seen one shooting star ever.

I've had a few shooting stars, but I haven't had a proper meteor shower yet.

I only got 1 proper meteor shower announced by Isabelle yet. even tho I had celeste multiple times. but its okay, you can hunt for meteor showers online!

Out of all the time I've been playing, Isabelle has announced a proper star shower once. I've had Celeste multiple times (I know her visiting doesn't automatically mean meteor shower).

I seem to have a sprinkle of stars here and there every night that's clear, though.

Back