• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Harro!! (=^ェ^=)

MayorFaith

Ace Attorney
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I'm Faith. :3 I heard so much about this forum from Tumblr and I thought I should sign up. I'm hoping that being here will help me find new friends and make my Animal Crossing experience. ^-^ Looking forward to my time here! >w< <3

Hey there, welcome to the forum! The people around here are a pretty friendly bunch, so you should make those new friends of your's rather easily.

In unrelated news, I love your avatar!

HII FAITH!! omg i love your name..if that's your real name..
Welcome to the forums!
We should be buddies ●‿●

Hello :) Welcome to the forums! I found out about here from Tumblr too ^_^ I love the name Faith :D I hope you enjoy your time here! Many people are friendly, trust me ;)

Hey there, welcome to the forum! The people around here are a pretty friendly bunch, so you should make those new friends of your's rather easily.

In unrelated news, I love your avatar!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting people here. ^.^ Thanks, btw! Who doesn't love derpy? owo

HII FAITH!! omg i love your name..if that's your real name..
Welcome to the forums!
We should be buddies ●‿●
Hii Senpaii! >w< Thank you It is my real name xD
I'd like that a lot, friend owo Who's your favorite villager? Do you focus on town design and structure a lot? o:

Thank you! ^-^
Welcome, enjoy your time here n.n
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it :3
Hello and welcome :D
People on here a really great and friendly ^w^!
Thanks for the welcome! I can already see how nice the people are here. >w<
Hello :) Welcome to the forums! I found out about here from Tumblr too ^_^ I love the name Faith :D I hope you enjoy your time here! Many people are friendly, trust me ;)
Thank you! I was a little wary about joining since I heard some mixed things from acnlconfessions. :/ But I'm glad to see a lot of those things are untrue. x3

Oh trust me! Me too! I have tumblr too, and hear a lot of crap about this sire from there....:rolleyes: But! :DE If you meet the right people like us, your okay :) xD

Hey MayorFaith, welcome! I'm new too and looking for friends. Have fun! I'm on in the central US time zone.

Back