• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Halloween!

It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids trick-or-treating
And everyone bringing out lots of good fear

It's the spo-spoopiest season of all
With those skeleton greetings and gay ghost girl meetings
When spooks come to call
It's the spo-spoopiest season of all

There'll be parties for hosting
cosplayers for roasting
And TPing out in the glow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And films with the glories of the
Christmass long, long ago

There'll be much horror thirsting
And guts will be bursting
When loved treats are near

There'll be parties for hosting
cosplayers for roasting
And TPing out in the glow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And films with the glories of the
Christmass long, long ago

There'll be much horror thirsting
And guts will be bursting
When loved treats are near
It's the most wonderful time
Yes the most wonderful time
Oh the most wonderful time
Of the year

Last edited:
W---what? Is Halloween working again?

I'd assume so in regards to your title. Maybe I'll buy a ton of candy for the holidays though, since we have code locks on the main doors here we don't really get kiddos around.

It'll be a little week early, but our NaNo Kick-Off party is always a costume event. This year's theme is superheroes, but I don't really want to spend a ton on a costume. I think, using items I already have, I can pull it off for about $10, though. Picked up a lace masquerade mask, and I need to get some double-stick tape/dots so I can attach it to my glasses. Either a black or grey sweater and skirt, a set of kitty ears and collar (either matching my purple hair or my outfit), and some cat-themed knee highs. My take on Catwoman. :D

It'll be a little week early, but our NaNo Kick-Off party is always a costume event. This year's theme is superheroes, but I don't really want to spend a ton on a costume. I think, using items I already have, I can pull it off for about $10, though. Picked up a lace masquerade mask, and I need to get some double-stick tape/dots so I can attach it to my glasses. Either a black or grey sweater and skirt, a set of kitty ears and collar (either matching my purple hair or my outfit), and some cat-themed knee highs. My take on Catwoman. :D

That's awesome! What a great way to kick off NaNo!

Back