Cycling Hanny’s Quarantine Cycle [IN BOXES:: FAUNA]

funcrossing

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hello! So I restarted my town on ACNL and I want to cycle out different villagers until I get less bored stuck in a house and all ~~~~

Anyway, since it is a new town, I don’t have any supplies or bells, so if you could for the exchange of villagers give me some start up funds! Anything works! Also if in game doesn’t work, I also accept TBT.

This will be a first come, first serve basis. Though if the first person is unavailable to claim the villager, I will contact others that are interested! I should be on everyday from normal EST times (so like noon-midnight-ish?)

Anyway, without further ado, my current villagers!

• Del
  • Roscoe
  • Ankha
  • Tucker
  • Pango
  • Muffy
  • O’Hare
  • Fauna
  • Marshal

So I would like to keep Ankha and Marshal, but accidents happen so we shall see what happens! I will try to keep this thread updated constantly. Villagers that people have expressed interest in will be in boxes for roughly a day and the others will be cycled through quicker.

Be safe everyone and game onnn :)

Last edited:
Jitters is in boxes! I’m going to bed so he’ll be available for anyone to claim till I’m back on around noon

Can i get Fauna? :) update - someone else is giving me fauna. sorry!

Last edited:
'Ello there!I'll be on standby on your thread but may I have Muffy when she's in boxes?I can give you plenty of igb♡

hi there i’d be very interested in ankha whenever she’s in boxes! thanks c:

is fauna still in boxes? i’d love to have her! :)

edit: just read the title again,, whoops. my bad!

Last edited:
Hello! So I restarted my town on ACNL and I want to cycle out different villagers until I get less bored stuck in a house and all ~~~~

Anyway, since it is a new town, I don’t have any supplies or bells, so if you could for the exchange of villagers give me some start up funds! Anything works! Also if in game doesn’t work, I also accept TBT.

This will be a first come, first serve basis. Though if the first person is unavailable to claim the villager, I will contact others that are interested! I should be on everyday from normal EST times (so like noon-midnight-ish?)

Anyway, without further ado, my current villagers!

• Del
  • Roscoe
  • Ankha
  • Tucker
  • Pango
  • Muffy
  • O’Hare
  • Fauna
  • Marshal

So I would like to keep Ankha and Marshal, but accidents happen so we shall see what happens! I will try to keep this thread updated constantly. Villagers that people have expressed interest in will be in boxes for roughly a day and the others will be cycled through quicker.

Be safe everyone and game onnn :)
Is ankha for sale

Back