• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

handsome/pretty/well designed villagers?

ZELL! i have to say I think the deer villagers in general are really pretty. But Zell omg

For me it's a long list
I agree that all the deers are very lovely
Mira (looks like a sailor scout)
Tia (Pretty elephant that looks like a teapot)
Merengue (Rhino that looks like a shortcake, her name itself is a yummy pastry)
Ankha (her personality suits her + cats were either feared or sacred in egypt a long long time ago)
Penelope (Bows for ears, i just wished they made her more cute and a better color scheme)
Punchy (his eyes literally looked like he's been punched)
Pheobe ( I believe they made her to look like a phoenix)
I also love the sibling pairings Francine + Chrissy and Filbert + Peanut
Stitches (His name suits his concept of being a bright coloful stuffed bear + his eyes are stitched as an X"
Zucker (made after a yummy snack called Takoyaki, it include octopus in the middle of it, yummmmm)
Julian (elegant unicorn, he's all sparkly and elegant like how most people would imagine a unicorn)
Snake (ninja bunny)
Marshal (such a pretty boy and his smug personality suits him. He reminds me of a kpop star)
Coco(I think she was inspired by a coconut but also back in first AC for game cube, if you were to reset, your character's face would look like that)
Clay(The intricate patterns that is made on him looks it was inspired but from ancient statues or pots that were made out of clay

Last edited:
Rosie, well because she is extremely cute
Stitches, because he is a cute teddy bear
Sky
Olaf(goes so well with his shirt)
Croque, he looks like a cute asian frog xD

i love fauna, she has such a cute face, i feel like she looks most realistic out of all of them.

I think Diana or Poppy are my favorites design-wise. Diana is really pretty and Poppy is simple, but it makes her cute :3 especially her eyes :D

Isabelle. I just think she's adorable, though her personality really helps with that as well. Her joyous little face greeting me when I turn on the game is possibly my favorite part.
It's a shame you only really ever see her in the office. It would be nice if she had a house in the village and you could assign her days off so you can hang out. Hopefully in future games, if you're still a mayor and she's still your secretary they allow this feature, since it makes sense with Isabelle considering she's essentially your employee, so you should be able to give her the day off. (It wouldn't really work with other 'store owners' like Nook since they aren't employed by you).

I also love Stitches. His design is just so adorable, as though he's one of those really old teddy bears you've had since you were a baby. His somewhat absent minded personality is also great.

Fauna the Deer is so cute! All the deers are pretty well done tbh!

I think out of all the villagers, based on pretty designs, I think that Diana is my favourite. I think her pastel design is just absolutely adorable & gorgeous! I love it! ;v;

Back