• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Hamuzi Cycling! Moving in: Stitches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your thread! Also lurking for Antonio, Chrissy and Blanche, and Beau if he gets raffled c:

Kay I'm going to try to get one more villager out before I go to sleep, I appear to have a few static lurkers so should I do a raffle?

I'll do a raffle for Static when it comes to it. For now, Hamlet has moved in from the campsite!

No longer lurking for Broccolo :D
And I don't have room for Pietro, yet.

Good morning!

Bones is leaving! he'll have 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bones is going to the void!

Last edited:
Kevin is moving! He has 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're going to like this...

One stormy morning, Zucker decided to move in from the campsite!

Might sell him, might raffle him. We'll see.

Annalise is moving! She's a qt but she has 5 mins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And she's voided. Shame :(

Stitchesss, lurking for this cutiee ^^

Last edited:
Zucker is moving! There will be a separate thread, will link it here when it's up!

Okay so little update.

I'm currently waiting for Kayytee to pick up Zucker. If she doesn't pick him up today, I'll raffle him off again. I'll then try to move out Stitches. I will then reset the town and try to find a permenant town. I will also try to do this by Saturday night, as I'm going on holiday for a week starting Sunday morning. So sorry that this has been a short cycling thread.

Basically, I'll move out Zucker and Stitches and then reset to find my permanent town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ou know what I'm just going to raffle Zucker again now.

Omg, can I get Gabi please? o:
By "no reservations" do you mean I'd have to wait until she's moving and reply within 10 minutes to get her? Or does it mean I can't request villagers that you don't have?
Edit: I think I understand how it works now, so.. lurking for Gabi. o-o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back