Halo 3

STORMCOMMANDER said:
A lot (not all... not even saying most) of the online Halo players are the kind of people that play Halo all day and have played not many other games.
No, they play Halo a lot that day and do it for a lot of days in a row but they play a lot of other games. My friend's clan has 100 members (a good number are active) and you see them playing a huge variety games.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
A lot (not all... not even saying most) of the online Halo players are the kind of people that play Halo all day and have played not many other games.
No, they play Halo a lot that day and do it for a lot of days in a row but they play a lot of other games. My friend's clan has 100 members (a good number are active) and you see them playing a huge variety games.
Not nearly as much as a variety as, for example.... me...

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Once again thats you.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Once again thats you.
...and probably anybody here.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Once again thats you.
As the ever kind JJ said "You need to learn one thing YOUR OPINIONS OR THOUGHTS DON'T REFLECT OTHER PEOPLE'S AND THEY NEVER EVER WILL."

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Once again thats you.
As the ever kind JJ said "You need to learn one thing YOUR OPINIONS OR THOUGHTS DON'T REFLECT OTHER PEOPLE'S AND THEY NEVER EVER WILL."
That was irrelevant.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Once again thats you.
That was irrelevant.
:rolleyes: I wanted to use the quote to JJ but you set it up. But really, how many hours have you played Halo 2 online with a friend?

Back