Halo 3

Judging by videos, screens, and various media impressions, I am not impressed. The graphics are barely better than Halo 2, and the gameplay doesn't look to be seriously evolved, either.

Bulerias said:
Judging by videos, screens, and various media impressions, I am not impressed. The graphics are barely better than Halo 2, and the gameplay doesn't look to be seriously evolved, either.
Mind you it is just the beta. Also, did you play it?

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
No, I did not play it, which is why I said I was judging it by other means.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Alright. But that really isn't the most fair way to think about game. Pictures, videos, and critics.

Also, what videos did you watch?

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Alright. But that really isn't the most fair way to think about game. Pictures, videos, and critics.

Yeah, I definitely agree. Playing it is the way to go... But since I can't, I'm only left with critics, videos, and screens.

:p

Oh... I forgot, but a bunch. Mostly the beta videos from IGN and the trailers.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:

Yeah, I definitely agree. Playing it is the way to go... But since I can't, I'm only left with critics, videos, and screens.

:p

Oh... I forgot, but a bunch. Mostly the beta videos from IGN and the trailers.
I would watch the fan made ones on Youtube. They show it in great light.

Halo 3'll be fun for Co-Op.... Online really butchers that game. Everyone a complete jerk or really really stupid. You can't have fun at all.

UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Halo 3'll be fun for Co-Op.... Online really butchers that game. Everyone a complete jerk or really really stupid. You can't have fun at all.
Thats not true at all :/
This is from my own experiences.
Nonetheless, judging one of the most popular online games from, your bad experience really isn't fair. What did you do? Just matchmaking? If you get a friend online then it could turn out to be the best gaming experience you will get.

Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Thats not true at all :/
This is from my own experiences.
Nonetheless, judging one of the most popular online games from, your bad experience really isn't fair. What did you do? Just matchmaking? If you get a friend online then it could turn out to be the best gaming experience you will get.
Yes, if I had Halo 2 and friends online, it'd probably be way better. Yeah, I don't have a 360 (yet), so sometimes I play with my friend. The only time I've played online Halo is at my friend's house... Still wasn't that fun.

Playing Gears of War with her.... is a completely different level of fun.

No, I've played halo 2 online, I've played Halo 1 online, I've played them WITH AND WITHOUT friends, all experiences sucked.

A lot (not all... not even saying most) of the online Halo players are the kind of people that play Halo all day and have played not many other games.

Back