• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have two candies if I promise to gift one to a friend 😇😇

- - - Post Merge - - -

It only takes one person doing wrong to ruin everyone's fun and hard work. Whoever did that, the least they could do now is to turn themselves in,

They did

how any people have solved the final challenge now?

and is there anyway to turn off the pumpkin/candy audio once so i dont have to click pause every time i load a new thread from the Woods??

tomorrow at midnight isnt enough time to solve a riddle!

how any people have solved the final challenge now?

and is there anyway to turn off the pumpkin/candy audio once so i dont have to click pause every time i load a new thread from the Woods??

There's an x on the top right corner of the audio section

I keep checking back to see if it's posted yet. :( I know it probably takes a while to make a new one but I had JUST figured it out. At least I think I had. Not going to bother to see if it made sense now

Last edited:
are you kidding me

RIP orange candy, I doubt I'll have enough time to solve it tomorrow unless I get extremely lucky or a miracle happens

and it sucks too because I finally figured out part of it hnnn

Who is the culprit?

The staff doesn't want it to be some widely known thing. I also think it'd be best if names weren't released. It could lead to a lot of people misbehaving out of anger or something.

I think this is gonna end while im at school and tbt is blocked on the school computers

great all my wasted time and i wont even get to attempt the next one

cri

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we not have an extra day because of this happening or something >.<

Oh no, I just unlocked the riddle section this afternoon too. I had no idea what any of it met though. Hopefully the next one is a bit easier.

My name isn't Jeremy, but last I heard the plan is to allow everyone who posted in the thread beforehand the time we know the spoiler was posted to pass without issue. Anyone who posted afterwards will likely have to complete it again as we can't really know either way how you obtained the answer, unfortunately.

EDIT: I'm now realizing that isn't so helpful since most wouldn't know the exact time... I'm not sure if there's any reason not to reveal that yet, but I won't just in case.

rsz_1img_2683.jpg
Yes it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I had to

When the culprit gets caught, will it be announced that the culprit is caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back