• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hallo!

PandyBear

Bells
Hi. I'm Andy. I obsessively played Wild World (my first AC game) for probably close to 2 years for I have no idea how many hours. I then picked up City Folk and found it to be largely disappointing. And that was the last of my AC experiences...until New Horizons. I've now tallied up 480+ hours of play and I'm having such a blast with it! Boring villager dialogue aside, I find the game to be superior to Wild World (and certainly City Folk) in just about every conceivable way.

I decided to look for a message board because...I dunno, I haven't been on a message board in like maybe 10 years (?) and it seemed like a fun old-school idea. When I discovered that this board is actually pretty active, I was more than pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to discuss aspects of the game with other fans.

Anyway, that's all. I shall see you around!

Hello! Welcome! I am also new to this forum. I recently started acnh after not playing an animal crossing game since Wild World, so everything is a fun combination of nostalgia and discovery ~

Back