• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hallo! Konichiwa! Hello! Holla! Bonjour!

boopish

Cutie Patootie
Bells
Switch
6238-1622-5708
Hi, my name is Lizzy, but you can call me boop/ish. I am 19 yrs old and have been following the AC franchise since Wild World came out.

Aside from animal crossing, I play Skyrim, Zelda, Fallout, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, and many more.

I'm German-American, speak both languages fluently, and I'm a dog person. It's nice to meet you all!

Hi, my name is Lizzy, but you can call me boop/ish. I am 19 yrs old and have been following the AC franchise since Wild World came out.

Aside from animal crossing, I play Skyrim, Zelda, Fallout, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, and many more.

I'm German-American, speak both languages fluently, and I'm a dog person. It's nice to meet you all!

Sorry Lizzy, I'm going to call you Lizzy! Hahahaa! =) That's some great taste in games; I play those too! When did you become Mayor of your Town? Also, what's your Town fruit?

Take care then Lizzy & enjoy the forums! ^-^

Sorry Lizzy, I'm going to call you Lizzy! Hahahaa! =) That's some great taste in games; I play those too! When did you become Mayor of your Town? Also, what's your Town fruit?

Take care then Lizzy & enjoy the forums! ^-^

I became Mayor of Thessia on June 9th of this year, and my fruit is Apple, but I have a wide selection of other fruits in my town, as well as a lot of perfect apples!

I became Mayor of Thessia on June 9th of this year, and my fruit is Apple, but I have a wide selection of other fruits in my town, as well as a lot of perfect apples!

Derp! Thessia! Home of the Asari! ^o^ Maybe we can run some tours, Lizzy! I'll PM you tomorrow, going to ZzzzzzZzzz now... (=

Welcome to the forums! I am still pretty new to the game as well, and I thi k that you will find this is a very welcoming community! Lots of events and such to get involved in and make new friends!

My name is William, and my mayor is Willtech of Tech Town! I am 20 and going on my second year at college!

Feel free to add me, and I will add you back :)

Last edited:
Welcome Lizzy!

I'm sure you'll find everything you need on this forum. Everyone has been so kind on here to me! :)

Willkommen im Forum! Viel Spa? hier x3 Sind deine Eltern Deutsche? Ich spreche Englisch und Deutsch auch flie?end. :)

Welcome to the forums! Have fun x3 Are your parents German? I speak English and German fluently as well :)

Last edited:
Back