はじめまして!I'm Nagi.

Nagi

p r e p a r e .
Bells
こんにちは! As stated above, my name's Nagi and I'm very much new here.
I joined because I love forums like this, and hope to make some friends! My 3DS friend list is already filling up nicely, so I won't be on a rampage adding everyone I can, but I'd love to meet new people nonetheless.

I'm 19, from the Netherlands, but play a JP 3DS in order to train up my Japanese. My village name is トクサネ村 (Tokusane Village), which is the Japanese name of Mossdeep City from Pok?mon RSE. Except now it's a village. I'm also quite a bit of a Pok?mon geek, but due to university I haven't been giving my Pok?mon X copy a lot of attention at all. ( ? ▽ `)ゞ Animal Crossing hasn't suffered that fate too much yet, luckily...
That'll probably be a problem for forum activity as well; I might disappear periodically if I've an exam coming up, but I'll still respond to messages. Probably.

In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to see you around!

どうぞよろしく, Nagi-bozu. (つ?3?)つ ❤

Last edited:
よろしく! ... Are you Dutch? Or is Nyancat like that by chance? (」゜ロ゜)」

はじめました!カイアーともうします。よろしくおねがいします。

Welcome to the Bell Tree! I love seeing people use Japanese lol Do you study Japanese at your University? They don't offer it at mine, unfortunately, so I've had to teach myself :(

こんにちは! no, i'm studying medicine. um. i'm in med school? i'm not sure what's the best way to put it in English, but I think you understand.
i'm completely self-taught as well, but i'm fine like this. i did want to try a language course, but they're expensive, and i'm not exactly rich... ヽ( ̄д ̄ )ノ

i also really like using kaomoji.

Last edited:
Well, welcome to The Bell Tree~
I hope you have a wonderful time! I don't exactly know Japanese, but I plan on learning it for when I'm rich and go to Japan's Poke-Center. The Bell Tree has some amazing people, but some people who just want your money. Watch out for them!
~Julia

Welcome! :)

I'm new here myself and so far I've met some awesome people!

I don't know Japanese, but I've always wanted to learn!

It thanks it's world wide popularity, to Japan. :rolleyes:

i meant if it was by chance that you painted it in Dutch colours. but i understand.
... i also can't tell if you're being nice or sarcastic. (」゜ロ゜)」

Well, welcome to The Bell Tree~
I hope you have a wonderful time! I don't exactly know Japanese, but I plan on learning it for when I'm rich and go to Japan's Poke-Center. The Bell Tree has some amazing people, but some people who just want your money. Watch out for them!
~Julia

thank you for the welcome, and the warning as well! i'll be sure to keep an eye out, but i don't really have a lot of money to give anyway, hehe.

EDIT: another post! thanks so much, MissLamarr. Japanese is hard, but a lot of fun! if there's anything i could help with - or even if there isn't - please say the word! ( ? ▽ `)ゞ

Last edited:
Hello~! Tbt is bar far the nicest animal crossing forum (imo anyways xD) If you don't have any europe dlc, lmk and I'll be more than willing to help you out! Not saying this just to get japanese dlc btw LOL

another post! thanks so much, MissLamarr. Japanese is hard, but a lot of fun! if there's anything i could help with - or even if there isn't - please say the word! ( ? ▽ `)ゞ

Thank you! I will let you know if I ever need help :)

Out of curiosity, what would be the top five words you must know if you want to visit Japan?

hello! welcome to belltree
ah yeah ive been kinda busy to play pokemon. if i get the time tho i try to play as much as i can
i hope you enjoy your time here!

こんいちは!げんきですか?私は「Stina」。よろしくおねがいします!

Its so awesome to see some japanese! Lol. I'm a 2nd years student studying it as my foreign language requirement at my university. :D I hope you enjoy it here at TBT, and we can always practice japanese together!

がんばって! 

kamaboko gozaimasu daikon-san

hi, i'm a japanese guy who's too lazy to learn japanese

welcome aboard

welcome to the forums! :)
i'd be happy to add you for ac and pokemon x, been playing more of pokemon lately though. i hope you enjoy the site!

wow, so many replies! i thought this thread would die down in no time overnight. but thank you all for the warm welcome!

hm, the top five words would be... はい (hai, yes) / いいえ(iie, no) / ありがとう (arigatou, thank you) / すみません (sumimasen, excuse me) / こんにちは (konnichiwa, good day)!
but there's a lot of words that are useful of course. lots i don't even know yet!

とにかく皆さん、これからよろしくおねがいします!

Back