• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I feel bad.

kiwi-strawberry

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1553-5529-7014
New Horizons Token
Christmas Gold Candy
Christmas Candy
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
ど
う
森
So after a long time, I'm making a post on here again. Can't promise that I'll be active from now on though. I've mostly lost interest in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (the only version of the game I own) because I feel like I've done everything there is to do, plus I've gotten into other games like Smash 3DS and Tomodachi life. So, a month or two ago, I was selling my 3DS games to buy Smash 3DS, because I had a lot of games I didn't play anymore and I wanted to get some extra cash for them. I had them all piled up to sell the next day: Club Penguin (and its sequel) for the DS, Pok?mon Moon, Pok?mon White 2, Pok?mon Pearl, Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, and finally... Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I remember looking down at the cartridge, remembering all the memories I had made with that game. At that point, I wanted to visit my town one last time before i say goodbye to it forever. Before I said goodbye to my only Animal Crossing games and somewhere around 200 hours of progress. When I booted the game up, I found that Fuchsia was gone. I looked around my village one last time, and you know what? I decided right then and there that there was no way all this work and love was worth around $9.00. I still feel so bad for trying to sell it, and now Skye's gone too. I'm terribly sorry for such a long ramble of a post, but that's how I almost sold my only Animal Crossing game and regretted it. And how after playing it again and seeing the announcement, I'll never see Isabelle the same way again.

I know exactly how you feel. I've spend just over 1100 hours in new leaf (more or less) and I just can't find it in me to finish my town. I've done extensive work on it and there's only one area I want to complete. I like to occasionally play once every 3 months just to look at my town but I honestly cant play for long as I've done everything I need to do.

I'm so glad you didn't sell your game, I cant imagine the grief you'd have once you regretted selling it.

I think you should try to play once every few months like I do ^-^

Back