• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Hairbow wigs

You are so generous :) I already have one so I'm just here to give you a bump. To make your life easier I think you should put like a limit as to how many people can buy, limit it to 1-2 or something. Since some of them might resell it after and profit @.@

Omg wow! Thanks! I already got one(paid 1m for one -.-) but I'd like to buy one for a friend!:)

So, I'm in spring right now and I've noticed that the hairbow wig is in pretty high demand (I'm actually wearing one myself, haha) so I figured I could help some of you out. :rolleyes:

I'll sell them to you for the actual price, which is I believe is 4,200 bells. I'll get them on demand, so if you want one, let me know and I'll go and buy one for you. Anyone interested? :D

I would like one please. Let me know when available. Thank you in advance.

I'm so so sorry this is taking me forever ;_; I'm buried in work and finding time is hard, but I have started to PM people (and PM people back) saying they can come pick theirs up, so if you ordered one, I'll most likely PM you one of these days and if you're reaaally in a hurry, you can pm me!

I'm so so sorry this is taking me forever ;_; I'm buried in work and finding time is hard, but I have started to PM people (and PM people back) saying they can come pick theirs up, so if you ordered one, I'll most likely PM you one of these days and if you're reaaally in a hurry, you can pm me!

I'm in no hurry, so don't worry if you leave mine til last xD <3

If you are still taking orders I would like one if possible. I am in no particular rush, just pm me when it is ready and we are both online.

Last edited:
If you are still doing this i would like to buy one too! :) No rush either. Just would like to place an order :) PM me if you get to me

Back